Villa Luciano Ibiza
itting majestically on a hilltop overlooking the rolling beauty of the surrounding countryside, Villa Luciano is a masterpiece of modern design, having been created by a famous Spanish architect, who has brought his very own sense of style and comfort to this peaceful and elegant house, which offers luxury and tranquillity to its guests. Enjoying a very central location, just 10 minutes to Ibiza Town, and 2 minutes from Cala Olivera, this is an ideal villa for those who want easy access to all that Ibiza has to offer whilst still enjoying the idyllic peacefulness of the countryside.
Inside the Villa
The open plan design allows the interior to be flooded with natural glorious Ibizan sunlight, and offers incredible sea views, the living area measures 80 square metres, offering ample space to relax or entertain.
The villa has been decorated to the very highest of standards, with exquisite, tasteful furniture and soft furnishings throughout, and the walls are adorned with incredible, groundbreaking pieces of art from local and international artists.
Whether you choose to kick back and enjoy the home theatre system or throw a decadent dinner party for friends, the spacious dining area and inviting sunken seating den in the salon area offer the perfect space to do so. The kitchen is equipped with all the modern day comforts you would expect, with high standard appliances all by Gaggenau, and a sleek and ergonomic design making it both practical and stylish.
Bathrooms and Bedrooms
- The master bedroom suite is furnished with a king bed size, and offers an en-suite bathroom complete with a mosaic tiled Jacuzzi. The suite also offers a walk-in closet and direct access to the terrace and the pool.
- The first floor also boasts a beautiful Spa equipped with Hamman, bath, shower and sauna cabin.
Bar room for entertaining and relaxing
- 2 bedrooms suites with double size beds and en-suite bathrooms are both blessed with stunning panoramic views.
- 2 more double bedrooms each with their own double beds share access to an inter connected lounge and bathroom.
The delightful outside space is beautifully designed to offer sun and shade for those who seek it, with huge daybeds just begging to be lounged on and soak up the idyllic ambience. The sunken swimming pool is surrounded by several dedicated chillout areas, a hot tub, and outside dining space, complete with BBQ. Head to the rooftop terrace for some solitude and gaze at the starry skies.
- Under floor heating
- Air conditioning,
- Controlled lighting system for the external areas and the swimming pool
- Alarm security system, high speed internet connection
- Bespoke Martion Orgon speakers are installed in the living room, with Bowers & Wilkins sound system in all other rooms and a Bose sound system on the terraces.
- All bedrooms are equipped with TV
- At street level you have parking for 3 cars, with elevator access to the house
- Please note the villa is non smoking
The villa is just 2 minutes drive to Cala Olivera beach and Roca Llisa Golf, and 10 minutes from Ibiza town and 20 minutes from the airport.